Friday, January 13, 2012

I have had 22 hours to think about my last post. Though I do loth the tedious nature of blogging and the mental contortions I have to go through, I found I had a forum to let my feelings out. Last night's rant was a cathardic and I felt better after having written my thoughts on the subject. I plan on addressing the questions posted by Denvy, tomorrow I know the intent of the class is to respond to questions and threads placed by the instructor. I promise to do this faithfully. I have to remind that I am still getting the system clear and am still a bit hazy on the details of sending my work to the blog group and having them respond. This ( I guess) will come with further practice. So for now this is as far as I go tonight but more to come Sat. after the 49ers crush the Saints 13-10!   tb

1 comment:

  1. I just had to say...I'm a Saints fan and even though they lost the 49ers had a great game.

    ReplyDelete